Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment | Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment Notification 2023 for 1365 Vacancies for SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit).
The candidates in the age group between 17.5 to 23 may apply online for the respective recruitment method. This is a nice opportunity for the male as well as female aspirants who wish to serve in recognized authorities like the Indian Navy. For other details related to the Indian Navy Agneepath Jobs 2023, you may refer to the below section of this article.
The aspirants should have to read the complete page to understand the full information related to Indian Navy Agniveer Jobs 2023. The candidates who are appointed through the Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2023 will be called as Agniveers. In this page, we are presenting the applicants with the important dates, notification PDF, eligibility and age criteria, and many other information about this recruitment.
|Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Agniveers
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023
Application Start : 29-05-2023
Last Date Apply Online : 15-06-2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 15-06-2023
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card : Available Soon
Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.550/-
SC / ST : Rs.550/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Other Fee Mode Only.
|157 CMS||Min Expand 5 CMS||20 Times||1.6 KM Run in 07 Minutes|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Vacancy Details Total Post : 120
Male : 100 Post | Female :20 Post
Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 Bharti | Navy SSR Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Indian Navy|
|Scheme||Agneepath Scheme 2023|
|Initiated by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Position Name||Agniveers Soldiers|
|Number of Posts||To be specified later|
|Notification Announcement Date||9th July 2023|
|Area of Service||Indian Navy|
|Time span||4 years|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Age Criteria||17.5-23 years|
|Salary Details||1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month
2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
Before applying for this golden chance, you should have ensured all the eligibility criteria related to this opportunity.
Educational Qualifications For Indian Navy Agneepath Jobs 2023
The aspirants should have done their matriculation/ 10th or 12th from a recognized board. To grab more details, you can get all the details regarding the criteria of eligibility for the Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 Recruitment -Age Limit
The aspirants should have a minimum age of 17.5 years and the upper age limit is 23 years for this recruitment. You may also refer to the Indian Navy Agniveer Jobs Notification Pdf as provided on the official website of the authority.
Indian Navy Agneepath Application Fee 2023
The Application fee of Rs. 250 will get accepted through the online mode with the Indian Navy Agniveer Online Application Form. The fee will get acceptable through online mode by the authorities.
- Original certificates of the candidates
- Mark sheet for the respective educational qualification
- Domicile certificate or address proof
- In case the candidates have attended NCC, the respective certificate is required
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Photograph of a higher quality of the candidate along with the blue background.
Indian Navy Agniveer Vacancies Apply Online | Navy SSR Recruitment apply online
The notification of the Indian Navy Agniveer Jobs 2023 has been uploaded on its official website. You can download this notification with the help of the Indian Navy’s official website as shown in the last section of this article. In this notification, you can get further information related to Indian Navy Agniveer Apply Online. According to the official announcement of the Indian Government, the Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment Notification 2023 will be released on 9th July 2022
on the official website i.e. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in.
How To Apply Online Form
- ➡️ Indian Navy MR Recruitment Examination 2023 Online Form Candidate Apply Between 29 May 2023- 15 June 2023
- ➡️ Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Navy MR REcruitment 2023
- ➡️ Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- ➡️ Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Allahabad High Court Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- ➡️ Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- ➡️ If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit.
- ➡️If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- ➡️ Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Selection Process & Scale of Pay For Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti 2023
To select the candidates for Indian Navy Agneepath Bharti 2023, you should have to face the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
First, you should have to face the Written Examination. Afterward, you will get called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). If you will get qualified in these both physical tests, then you will get called for the Document verification. After the verification of Documents, you will get called for the Medical Examination. After these rounds, you will get selected for the Agniveer post. To get the rest of the details related to the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment Process, you may refer to the following article.
Salary Details For Indian Navy Agneepath Jobs 2023
- Pay expectedly: Rs. 4.76 lakh in 1st year which increases to Rs. 6.92 lakh in 4th year
- Death Compensation Over Rs. 1 Crore
- Disability Compensation: Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability
- Seva Nidhi (In Rs.): Rs. 11.71 lakh (tax-free)
- Life Insurance: Rs. 48 lakhs (non-contributory)
Important Dates For Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023
|Agniveer Vacancy 2023 Calendar Starting date||25th June 2023|
|Notification Announcement Date||9th July 2023|
|Online Registration starts for all applicants on||1st July 2023|
|Application Window for Agniveer Batch 2023 opens from||15th to 30th July 2023|
|Date of Examination & Physical Fitness||October 2023|
|Date of Medical & Joining||November 2023|
|Date of Training||30th December 2023 onwards|
How To Apply For Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Jobs?
- Aspirants require to go to the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Then go to the main page, and after that, you should have to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in all the information like Email Id, Password, and Captcha code.
- For the new applicant, there is a need to click on the “new user” link.
- The system will create the password that will be sent on your activated E-mail id.
- Afterward, apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2023 Bharti.
- Download the Indian Navy 2023 Application Form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Visit homepage for latest update: Click here